Business Development Intern
Are you excited about entrepreneurship in the Cleantech sector? Do you want to help organizations reduce their greenhouse emissions? Are you looking to work in an exciting start-up environment that has a product ready to go? Are you interested in working at the ground floor of a start-up just starting to sell and distribute their product?
CoolGreenPower creates a public benefit by providing solutions that reduce energy consumption and emissions while helping customers to save money. We provide these solutions to businesses, governments, and non-profits.
In May 2015, we are launching our first set of products, COOLNOMIX® smart devices for air conditioning and refrigeration which significantly reduce energy consumption. Energy savings average 35% for air conditioning and 25% for refrigeration.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, likes working with people and is comfortable talking with people you don’t know. You should be someone who wants to learn sales and is willing to help as necessary in an entrepreneurial environment.
What You Will Learn:
- The sales process (including tips and tricks from our experts)
- How to use cloud based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- How to communicate with marketing to produce great sales collateral
- Business experience from our dynamic leadership team who have more than 50 years of combined experience in building start-ups and in leadership positions in Fortune 500 companies
- How to interact with technology inventors to understand first-hand how their technologies work to save our planet
What We Require:
- Strong communication skills and a high level of integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible mindset
- Socially conscious individual
We value our interns and we work to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
- Researching potential customers according to defined market segments
- Hunting for new leads using multiple techniques and tools including phones, email, and other tools
- Updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management system
- Working with marketing intern and sales leadership to build or refine calling scripts and email templates
- Contributing ideas
Prior business development or sales experience is a plus however, internal drive and a desire to reduce carbon emissions is more important.
Prior experience with or knowledge of cooling systems (air conditioning or refrigeration) is a plus but not required.
If this sounds like a role for you please send your resume to email@example.com