We are seeking a technically minded person to join our team as Technical Manager. You will provide technical support to customers/HVAC technicians installing the product, guiding them through the method of installation and assisting them with commissioning. You might need to attend some installation sites.
Desired Skills & Experience
You do not have to be a licensed HVAC technician (although that would be a plus) or an electrician but you do need to be technical, with a good understanding of HVAC/R systems. You need to understand how they operate and have a basic understanding of electrical systems and electronics.
You are first and foremost a resourceful problem solver. You love to learn. You are tenacious and intelligent. You are a strong communicator, both spoken and written. You are patient and calm, pay attention to details and mature in your approach. You are certainly not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty once in a while. You might be a consultant/contractor who works in the HVAC/electrical industry.
Our culture is one of customer focus, can-do attitude, integrity and teamwork. This is an exciting opportunity to work with all types of customers, small businesses, large corporations, governments and utilities. Everyone needs air conditioning and refrigeration and a 20% to 40% reduction in cost and greenhouse gasses is compelling. If this sounds like a role for you please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject Technical Manager.
Are you excited about entrepreneurship in the Cleantech sector? Do you want to help organizations reduce their greenhouse emissions? Are you looking to work in an exciting start-up environment that has a product ready to go?
We are looking for Interns who are passionate about products that reduce a customer’s carbon footprint while delivering a great Return on Investment for them. Our energy efficiency devices deliver 30% energy savings for commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems. We provide these solutions to businesses, governments, and non-profits.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, likes working with people and is comfortable talking with people you don’t know. You should be someone who wants to learn about sales in an entrepreneurial environment. We value our interns and we work to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. Depending on the candidate, this can be a part or full time position, 20 to 40 hours per week over 12 weeks this summer. Compensation is 100% commission.
What You Will Learn:
- How to use cloud based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- How to support a sales representative
- Business experience from our dynamic leadership team who have more than 50 years of combined experience in building start-ups and performing in leadership positions in Fortune 500 companies
- Calling new leads to identify and sell an energy efficiency device for commercial air conditioners
- Hunting for new leads using multiple techniques and tools including phone, email, and other tools
- Updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
What We Require:
- Strong communication skills and a high level of integrity
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible mindset
- Socially conscious individual
- Laptop computer
- Resides in greater Boston area, with access to the MBTA or car for travel to team meetings
Prior sales support experience is a plus however, internal drive and a desire to reduce carbon emissions is more important.
Prior experience with or knowledge of cooling systems (air conditioning or refrigeration) is a plus but not required.
If this sounds like a role for you please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Sales Intern.