Account Executive, Energy Efficiency for HVAC & Refrigeration
CoolGreenPower is growing and we are looking to hire an energetic Sales Professional who is passionate about reducing a customer’s carbon footprint while delivering a great ROI. Our energy efficiency devices deliver on average a 30% energy savings for commercial and government Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
Earnings are unlimited with a salary and an aggressive commission plan.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of an exciting and growing company. You must be able to sell to business owners and executives by discussing the financial benefits of the solution. You must also be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
To be successful you will need to have a great attitude and passion. While over 20,000 units have been sold worldwide it is relatively new to the US. This means that you will be helping to establish the products in the US market. It also means that there is tremendous upside with over 80 million commercial air conditioners that can benefit from the energy efficiency we deliver cost effectively.
· Contributing to the growth and positive culture of CoolGreenPower
· Developing your sales plan, executing the plan and adapting as necessary
· Selling to businesses and government entities of all sizes
· Selling to distributors
· Creating opportunities for customers to produce successful case studies
· Keeping accurate sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
· Continuing to improve your knowledge and abilities
Qualifications - the ideal candidate will have:
· 2-5 years of experience in commercial Energy & Environmental Solutions or energy efficiency sales is desired, candidates with related sales experience such as HVAC Controls solutions will also be considered
· A sufficient level of related technical and financial knowledge with an aptitude to lean more
· Customer relationships and significant experience in the commercial and or government markets
· Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills
· The ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship
· A valid Driver’s license in good standing
· Experience selling to HVAC/R distributors is a plus
If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity send your resume to email@example.com